Brimstone is pleased to announce a first of its kind Sulfur Recovery course for the fall, “Sulfur Recovery Maintenance and Reliability”. During our Vail Sulfur Symposia, as well as classroom courses and on site courses, plant maintenance is where we spend a large part of our discussions and Q&A. Further, improved reliability has emerged as the number one goal for most sulfur and amine plant operators. This new course will target those issues and allow your attendees to learn and discuss many important best practices, including:
- equipment selection and installation
- understanding and minimizing the effects of operation practices on plant reliability
- design and operation of thermal reactor (reaction furnace) and wasteheat boilers
- economical catalyst handling and maintenance
- safe non-routine operations
This inaugural course will be taught by Shelley Hittel, who has developed a reputation for outstanding knowledge and experience in plant operations, maintenance and reliability in her more than twenty years spent in the sulfur recovery industry.
We will announce details regarding location and scheduling very soon. In the meantime, have a look at our 2019 course schedule: